Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Welcome Home Frenzal Rhomb, Panthers Leagues Club, Penrith, 7th November, 1997

VENUE: Pavillion, Panthers Leagues Club, Penrith
DATE: Friday 7th November, 1997
TIME: 6pm
OTHER: All Ages. Organised by The Dumb Bitches.
 
BANDS: 
  • Frenzal Rhomb
  • Dogbuoy
  • Fugg
  • The Brain
ORAL HISTORY:
"This was a big show for Penrith at the time. I remember someone letting the fire extinguisher off."
Bud Brennan, Noise Levels discussion, 2024
 
"I remember this! In the big marquee tent. I remember getting to meet Frenzal before the show; they all signed my shirt. Fifteen year-old me was fanboy-ing so hard that day!"
Ryan Lambert, Noise Levels discussion, 2024
 
"That fire extinguisher fiasco cost us $500... the aftermath was not fun and Panthers were not impressed, on top of it being let off, all the carpet tiles around it were pulled up and thrown around"
Katherine Dale (Organiser), Noise Levels discussion, 2024
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment